Meet Dr. Bockrath – Ann A Bockrath, DDS
Dr. Ann A. Bockrath, DDS
Dr. Bockrath has been practicing dentistry for over 17 years and is a graduate of St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame and the Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Bockrath started her career as a dentist at her brother’s practice in Xenia, Ohio. She then established her own dental practice in Waynesville, Ohio in 1998.
Ann is married and has five children. In her free time she enjoys running, weight training and watching sporting events.
Dr. Bockrath’s accreditations include:
- Board Certified
- Member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of Dayton Dental Association
- Over 2,000 Hours of Continuing Education